Calendula is used for its wound healing properties and for its anti-microbial and anti fungal qualities.
This soft, moisturising Calendula salve has many uses:
• to assist in the healing of cuts and grazes to the skin (after initial cleansing diluted Calendula tincture is good for this);
• to soothe irritated, rough skin;
• to soften and soothe cracked dry skin;
• to protect skin against the elements, especially drying winds;
• to use as a barrier cream;
• to remedy cracked heels;
• to work into the cuticles and nails, soothing any roughness.
To purchase – click on photo of jars in Products Section
30ml jar £4.95 60ml jar £8.95
Ingredients: Almond oil infused with Calendula flowers, Cocoa butter and beeswax
(Alternatively, can be purchased directly from Riverside Health Shop in Newcastle Emlyn (not mail order))